Let’s try this again.
Things I Like:
- Recommending books to people.
- Granny panties.
- When people think the things I say are funny.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches (on rye, with American cheese) from the diner.
- Firm pillows.
- Going to the movies with Catherine.
- Knowing where I’m going.
- Buying gifts for people that I know they’ll really like.
- Recognizing actors/actresses I know on TV shows.
- Rooms with lots of windows.
- Finding people’s books at book sales/garage sales, smelling the binding, and being able to recognize whether it was glued or sewn together.
Things I Dislike:
- My legs sticking to car seats because of the humidity.
- How I care too much about what other people think.
- My phone being below 50% battery.
- Being put in the middle of situations I have no control over.
- Feeling small, feeling like I don’t matter, feeling like what I have to say doesn’t matter, feeling oppressed in general.
- Going to sleep without socks on.
- Getting lost.
- Days where it’s impossible to get out of bed or even open my computer or change out of my pajamas or brush my teeth or move.
- Train delays.
- Not being able to check things in my planner off.
- Social media, a lot of the time.