From what I can tell, the Encouraging Thunder Award is given to bloggers who encourage other bloggers by participating in the blogging community (which is Blogging 101, in my case) and blog consistently and enthusiastically.
Here’s what I found out about the Encouraging Thunder Award by doing a quick Google search:
Rules for this award:
- Post it on your blog ✓
- Grant other bloggers the award (Check it out below.) ✓
What you can’t do:
- Abuse or misuse the logo. (Gotcha.)
- Claim that it is your own handmade logo. (Nope, it’s not.)
What you should do after receiving the Encouraging Thunder Award:
- Enjoy the award!✓ (I put it up in the sidebar of my blog. 🙂 )
- At least give thanks via comments, likes and/or mentioning the blog that you received the award from ✓ (Thank you so much again Samantha! Can’t wait to read more of your writing. ❤ )
- Mention your purpose in blogging ✓(See below.)
I blog because I am a writer. My purpose in life (and with blogging) is to write and to tell my story. I write to connect with other people, I write to understand myself, and I write to learn about and understand the world.
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers/blogs for the Encouraging Thunder Award:
- Alicia at Nerdy and I Know It
- Caroline at Sweet Caroline
- Joyce at Sitting Idly
- Ryan at Life in the Fast Lane
- Rosie at Hookup Culture
- Eric at ERF Uncensored
Enjoy guys, you deserve it!